Friday, May 4, 2012

I want to replace my video card and my PC is still in warranty.Can i swap it myself and keep the warranty?

I bought a PC from a Future Shop in Toronto and i want to replace my video card and maybe a few other things so i can play the newest games on max settings. Can i swap parts out and keep the warranty ?|||I don't buy pre-built computers. I build them myself. But as i understand it, pre-built PC's have a sticker which will break if you open up the case and when the sticker breaks then the warranty is void.|||well there should be a sticker on the back of ur pc where u remove the case panel if u check it out and u will get the answer if there's no sticker go ahead and upgrade but keep removed parts for future warranty purposes

good luck|||Just ask Future shop if you can, because every warranty is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment