Monday, May 7, 2012

Where can I find an 8X video card for my HP Pavillion?

My video card on my HP Pavillion m7580n died, so now I need a new Pci express 8x (as mine can't support a 16x). I don't know much about video cards, but I've put a search for PCI-e 8x in every search engine I could think of and with no results. I have no clue where to get one... Any help is greatly appreciated!|||The m7580n has a PCI Express x16 slot. There's no such thing as an x8 slot, only x1 and x16.



Get this, it's silent, cheap, and much faster than the 7300 you're replacing:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…



If you're a gamer, you can of course get a more expensive, higher-performance card, but you may have to upgrade the power supply as well.|||You buy a regular X16 card, it's performance will just be reduced to X8 speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment