Monday, May 7, 2012

Is there a way to use the least amount of your video card?

Alow me to explain...



Long story short I can only use my computer in Safe Mode. Sometimes it works in normal mode. My video card is either half fried or something else is wrong with it... Is it possible to use the least amount of requirements of my video card? I just want to be able to go into normal mode... Please anyone help?|||If you are able to go into safe mode, your GPU is not "fried," you need to install driver sweeper in safe mode, uninstall video drivers , and use driver sweeper to remove any vestiges of the video driver or any other video driver while still in safe mode. you should be able to boot into normal after that,where you will be able to reinstall your video drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment