Sunday, May 6, 2012

Does Video Card affect uploads to internet sites?

I've been having a problem for over a month now with facebook in the fact that any pictures I now upload, end up in bad quality.



I was wondering if the graphics/video card in my computer would have anything to do with it? I have a ATi Radeon 2400 HD Pro. I've run out of ideas trying to fix this upload problem. Thanks.|||No, your graphics/video card doesn't have anything to do with it.



It is Facebook that reduces the quality of every uploaded picture to save storage space.

If your picture features a unusual compression further unusual problems can occur...|||No but they speed up graphics..upgrading your internet connection speeds up your system..go to your internet provider...|||I cannot think of a single situation in which this would be even remotely possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment