Monday, May 7, 2012

How do you use onboard graphics w/ video card w/ 3 monitors?

How do you use onboard graphics w/ video card w/ 3 monitors?



I was wondering how do you use onboard graphics w/ video card w/ 3 monitors. I'm asking again so I get a number of answers thank you.|||well most of computer wont allow you to use internal card and agp,pcie, pcix card at the same time



some will it will need to be set in bios...



if yours don't allow it you need a card like matrox that can give you for screen display at the same time.



good luck!|||Hi. Three monitors would probably need at least two GPU cards. SLI MAY work but I've never seen it. And by three monitors I assume you mean each with a different image. Otherwise a simple splitter on one output would work for two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment