Sunday, May 6, 2012

I want to buy a video card for my computer? IDK what kind I have a PCI or other?

Can some one help, I recently downloaded Everest ultimate and I didn't or I haven't found my specs for my video card I want to buy. Is there a way I can check what kind of video card I need for my PC.|||Go to start. Click run (or press Windows + R on your keyboard) Type in: DXDIAG



Click the Display tab. In the Device section you'll see the name of the device and manufacturer, how much Video RAM it has and so on.



As to what GPU you should buy, there are a few things you should consider:



> what do you need it for? Gaming? 3d graphics development?



> price. How much you're willing to pay.



> your computer's Power Supply Unit's specifications.



It's kinda hard to tell you what you need when you don't even know what you need one for.|||go to your computer manufacturer website, and go to their support page.. enter your product number/serial number and view the specs you need, it's that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment