Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Onboard sound gone after installing new video card?

I bought a new video card, Installed the drivers, ect. Everything works fine, but not the sound. The onboard sound is now not working at all. Whats the problem?



2nd thing, I cant get into bios. I pressed f8 to get it, it tells me to pick a hard drive, I pick the master. Then it just goes to windows loading screen. Whats the problem here?|||W/O knowing your OS I can't give exact instructions. But for XP go to start and in the run box type "devmgmt.msc". You will see a listing problem in the Sound Video and Game section. RT click and delete it. Go up to the word ACTION and Scan for new hardware. Windows will try to find the drivers but don't be surprised if this does not work. IF not



Go to the support website for the motherboard and download the latest published audio drivers and install them.

No comments:

Post a Comment