Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Anytime I try to run a 3D application my computer freezes? Tried 5 different video card driver versions?

What is wrong? With no drivers I can open things I can't with drivers, but it runs really really slowly, then when I install NVidia drivers, (have tried 3 different versions) it resets anytime I try to view certain applications. This is a FRESH Windows install, so I guarantee you I have no viruses. My video card is a Geforce FX 5700 Ultra.|||Goto, www.evga.com , create a profile there, and post this question on their forums, you will get a better response. I can't answer your question without more information.



Are you uninstalling your old drivers before installing the new ones?



Is there an extra power connection required for the card?



Do you have enough amps on the 12v rail?|||Why your computer is freezing?Learn how to stop freezing here:

<http://fix-computer-freezing.remove-junk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment