Sunday, May 6, 2012

How can I find out if my laptop's video card can be upgraded?

I tried the manufacturer's website, but they didn't have this info. I know at Crucial.com there's a scanner that will tell you exactly what RAM slots you have available and what kind of RAM you should get... is there a similar scanner for a video card? Or, how can I find out if I have expansion slots for a video card, and what kind will be compatible?|||Almost all laptops have their video (graphic) cards integrated on the motherboard, so you can't change it. Although there a model of Dell that has a replaceable graphic card but I doubt if you can be able to have it without ordering from Dell and it will probably cost much that you can buy a new computer ! And Laptops has no expansion slot for graphic card.|||You can't change it in a laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment