Thursday, April 26, 2012

Where can I locate the Video Card on my laptop?

I need to update my video card because I want to play wizard101.

Its an Acer laptop!

Thanks for all your help! x|||Whats the model? Does it has a dedicated graphics card? If it has, is it upgradeable?

Better take it to a Acer service center. Its hard to answer when you don't provide all details.

BTW, graphics card is connected to the motherboard(to get there you gotta remove the back panel).|||Almost in every laptop, you can not change your graphics card. But still you can locate your video card by removing the case bottom of your laptop. Also note that in most cases unscrewing any screw of laptop will cause you to loose your guarantee. (They are using lock-tite to determine whether you have opened the case).|||It's soldered onto your logic board. To upgrade your GPU, you buy a new laptop. End of story.|||I'm really sorry, but you can't



It is impossible to change graphic cards in laptops. You can only do that on desktops.|||you cant update video card in laptops sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment