Thursday, April 26, 2012

What video card should I use to upgrade a Dell Optiplex GX270? I need to be able to set up dual monitors.?

The video card that came with the system is a Nvidia GeForce4 MX440 with AGP8x. I don't know much about video cards, but need to find the cheapest one, while still buying a decent card.|||I would go for the Ati X800 AGP its cheap and is a good performer in the AGP line.|||http://www.nvidia.com/page/geforce4mx.ht…



If I'm not mistaken, that video card already has multi-monitor capability.



You will just have to get the splitter/adapter in order to plug in multiple displays.



good luck!|||To hear that your updating your Dells sends chill up my spine. Dell is a horroble company all together. Go to a Mac store and they can help you find the right Computer youll need.

No comments:

Post a Comment