Thursday, April 26, 2012

How do I look up how much RAM is on my Video Card?

I need to know how much RAM is installed my video card.... I mean I am sitting her in class ans I can not find where it is located? Please help me....its an emergency!!!!!!|||Go to Start > Run type: DXDIAG



once dxdiag pops up, click on Display tab and it shall tell you.





If you require more information about your video card, download GPUZ.|||Right click on desktop, properties> then on one of the last tabs there is a button that is named advanced click on it, then there is a tab that tells the XXXmb of the video card, sorry i can't answer with accuracy im not using win xp|||There might be a windows way, but I like the small proggie SIW.

Go down to the hardware / video area on left side, then it will show you how much mem your card has.



http://www.gtopala.com/siw-download.html|||First of all go to start then from there click run then type in DXDIAG.

When that comes up click on "Display" and then when that comes up under "Device" look for "Approx. Total Memory:" then it will say what you want to know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment