Friday, April 27, 2012

Will a NVIDIA GEFORCE 6200 64MB PCI-EXPRESS VGA VIDEO CARD Work on the sims 3?

I found this video card for a great price on ebay and i was wondering if it will work on the sims 3 and will it work good?|||I don't really think so, no.|||That is a very weak, older card. I seriously doubt you will be able to run Sims 3 (or 2) using that card, even if you have a fairly fast CPU and decent memory.



You really don't want to go cheap on video cards, because you'll end up regretting it after seeing how poorly it runs games. Spend the $200 to $300 on a good video card that will handle games with ease and make you proud. And be careful when buying video cards online! I use ebay all the time as a buyer and seller, but I would NEVER buy a video card on ebay, even if the seller claims it to be new. Instead, consider getting your card from CompUSA.com or from NewEgg.com. Those two computer sites sell great computer parts at lower prices than you'll find elsewhere, plus they both have amazing customer service if you have any questions or concerns. Their shipping is fast and not overpriced, too. I personally prefer CompUSA, because there's a store located not far from me--if they don't have it in stock, they can order it for free so I don't pay shipping, and I can just pick it up.



I hope this helps!|||umm well i have a geforce 6200 256mb version in one of my desktops and it can play bf2 with out an issue. you would be best with getting a 8400 pci card from tigerdirect.com and that would play the sims 3

No comments:

Post a Comment