Friday, April 27, 2012

Is there any small upgrade I can make to my computer besides a video card and RAM to incease gaming?

I just purchased a video card not a 500 dollar one but I can pass the recommended system requirements for almost all games with the one I have now and I really do not feel like buying RAM because it's hard to find RAM compatible with a specific computer so is there anything i can upgrade for under 100 bucks|||Buy RAM. The only other thing you could do is upgrade your cpu, but you got to make sure your motherboard can support it.|||256 meg Video Cards are around 50 bucks (US). If you went the next step for a 512 meg that would be better. Ram is easy. Just pull one of your Ram cards out and take it to the Computer store and ask for some more.



But, if you knew what motherboard you have, and what power supply you have, people could get really detailed with the help you require.|||I would buy cooling, such as a fan. With a good fan you can overclock your processor and RAM to give you more performance

No comments:

Post a Comment