Thursday, April 26, 2012

Is my Video card/Processor good for medium to heavy gaming?

I recently bought a new computer and I was wondering if my video card and processer was good for heavy and medium gaming. My video card is an AMD Radeon HD3450 256MB PCI-Express x16 RV620 and my processer is a Intel Core2 processor Q8200 (2.33Ghz 1333FSB) w/Quad Core Technology and 4MB cache.|||perhaps medium, but nothing too heavy or recent. i say get a radeon hd 4830 for like 80-90 bucks if your monitor is under 20". it can handle most recent games in medium-high graphics settings and if you can crossfire it is more powerful than a radeon 4870 which can handle anything out right now on high settings.



buy it on newegg.com and have the local computer geek or a computer shop install it if you dont know how|||Maybe medium, no way heavy gaming.|||upgrade your video card and you should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment