Friday, April 27, 2012

How do I upgrade my video card on my IBM ThinkPad?

Whenever i try to play a video or movie it keeps breaking up like it is still downloading or something.I think that my video card needs upgrading but I'm not sure how to do it. I have a Trident Video Accelerator CyberBlade-Ai1,and I need to get it to play videos smoothly.|||The problem is in your codec (compression and decompression) not in your video card. Try download microsoft codec 8 and 9 and install it, if it still doesnt work, try download and install divx, go goggling to find it.|||You cant upgrade video cards in laptops. You cant change them either. Its just a sad reality.

If its really annoying you, then just sell your laptop and buy

one that has better graphics.|||You might try another program like VideoLAN and see if you have the same issue:



www.videolan.org



I agree with the first response that it's likely a software issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment