Friday, April 27, 2012

Is the video card for the Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527 upgradeable?

I'm running Vista on the Dual-Core processor model with 1G RAM. The factory Intel 945GM Express Chipset family doesn't cut it for many games out there.



I'd rather not buy a new laptop if I could instead just get a faster video card, but I've been unable to locate an answer as to whether the card is replaceable, or if it's integrated into the motherboard (?).



Or is there an alternative option I'm not thinking about?|||It's an integrated card, therefore not upgradeable.|||I checked and i found out that the card is integrated on to the motherboard..The Board is 945 (intel) So go for a pcmcia or pci graphics card whichever your portable supports..|||You might check with a computer center like Fry's or Circuit City for one that will plug into the card reader or USB port. The video card is built into the mother board and would be very expensive to replace.

Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment