Thursday, April 26, 2012

Where can I download a better video card?

I recently bought the 'Lost' video game for pc but, when I play it on my laptop, once it gets to actual gameplay, it simply shows a black screen. It told me that I don't have the required video card. I have Mobile Intel(R) 945GM Express Chipset Family. Also, I am running Windows Vista. Can someone give me a link to somewhere that I can download the required video card?|||A video card is hardware, which you can't download. You will need to buy a new card and install it, or if you're using a laptop you'll need to get a new computer.|||You are stuck with what you bought. Laptop video is not upgradable.

Most laptop video is not designed for games. Any real games on a laptop require a dedicated video card with dedicated video memory in the laptop. That usually adds a few hundred dollars (at least) to the price of any laptop.

Bottom line, cheap laptop, cheap video - almost 100% of the time...|||When buying software which includes games, read the requirements on the outside of the box. You bought software that required a video card. You should have looked into upgrading the laptop before buying that piece of software. I have a feeling the store will not refund your money.|||You cannot download video card. Video card - this is hardware device that is built-in your computer. In desktop PC you can replace it, but this is impossible in laptop.|||You can't "download" a video card. A video card is a piece of hardware. The best that you can do is download the most current driver for your video card.|||you can't download hardware you have to buy it and install it>since you have a laptop your video card can not be upgraded>you need a new computer|||You can't download hardware!

No comments:

Post a Comment