Monday, April 23, 2012

Where can I get my video card installed in Phoenix, AZ?

I need a reputable service to install my new video card. Please don't tell me to Google it - I've already tried.|||Do it yourself. It's a pretty simple task, and free also|||Fry's electronics may do it for you but there are few places in Tempe that will help you out as well. Maybe don't google it but I would look in the yellow pages online or something for computer repair places.|||Way Easy, just open the computer, you will see a slot in the computer where your card will go. No adays the card will only go into one slot unless you have several PCIe slots in which case it will go in any and work fine though you should use the slot closest to the cpu. Make sure your computer is off when you do this. Its very easy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment