Monday, April 23, 2012

How do I update my drivers or video card?

I got the sims 2 Bon voyage and the walls appear red so I asked my friends and they said I need to update my video card or something so I did what they said but I can't find a website for this card VIA Chrome9 HC IGP ( to update ) Please help Thanks|||The easiest way to update your drivers is to get driver update software. I say this because manually updating your drivers can be dangerous if you don’t know EXACTLY what you are doing. If you do not match the driver to your exact system specifications, the computer can freeze up, get errors, blue screens, and all kinds of nasty things.



The best course of action is to download an excellent driver update program which will match the required drivers to your exact system specifications. Scan your computer for free at:



http://www.driver-update-software.com|||Here is the link where you can get the latest driver for your card:

http://www.via.com.tw/en/products/graphi…

just pick your exact model and download the driver and have fun !!|||go to the manufacturer of your PCs website



e.g. for an acer laptop



google>acer>support>driver download>make and model>download and install

No comments:

Post a Comment