Monday, April 23, 2012

How do I install an ATI Radeon X1300 Pro 256 MB PCI-Express Video Card in my HP Pavilion Laptop?

Do I just slide it in somewhere or what? I want to be able to play Via Domus and my computer doesnt support it. I want to order the video card but i dont want to get screwed and not be able to install it, or it end up not working.|||Laptops, for the most part, do not have interchangeable parts. Especially not graphics cards.



That card you mentioned is for a desktop PC.|||for laptops you normally cannot change the graphics card at all.|||Laptops are not meant to be upgradeable, generally the only thing you can upgrade on a laptop is your ram.



Sorry to break it to you but a laptop dosen't even have room to fit a pci express video card. That card is for a desktop pc.

You could look into buying an external graphics card though...

No comments:

Post a Comment