Friday, May 4, 2012

Video card messed up. How do I uninstall the correct driver?

EVGA e-GeForce 7100GS TC 256 MB PCIe Video Card

I installed this video card, it messed up, and I took it out. But now I've got blinking annoying lines across my screen, and I imagine it has something to do with the drivers from the video card I put in, and I guess I need to uninstall them. I just don't want to mess up the integrated video card already in my computer. can anybody help me? please!|||Do this:



1. Go to My Computer, right click select properties.



2. Select the Hardware tab.



3. There should be a button that says 'Device Manager' click it.



4. A window pops up select 'Display Adapters'



5. Under that you should see the name of your video card, right click it and select 'Uninstall Drivers', and there you go.|||click start, control panel, add / remove programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment