Friday, May 4, 2012

Can someone tell me of a good video card for my PC?

I would like to run Dawn of War II, Smoothly. Right now my PC specs are, Vista-32, AMD Athlon x2 (2.50 GHz), with an Nvidia GeForce 6150SE nForce 430; video card, and 3GB's of RAM. I also, would like to know were I could find affordable video cards. And if I can even upgrade my PC with out spending a fortune. Tnx.|||It would be nice to know what power supply is powering your machine as some mid range and all higher end video cards generally require 450 watts or more.



That said, look for a 1GB GTS 250 card. It's a smaller, faster, retweaked version of the 9800 GTX+.|||i would recommend buying the evga geforce 9800 GT Video Card (1GB of VRAM,SLI-ready) here at

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/…

No comments:

Post a Comment