Friday, May 4, 2012

I am about to purchase a Dell Vostro 1500 laptop and the was wondering about the intel x3100 video card?

I use my laptop to upload and download photos, watch videos, and episodes on sites like abc.com, cbs.com, etc but dont really play any games- the extent of my game playing is solitare and the like. Is this video card enough for me or should I spend the extra money to get a nVidia or something else?|||this is enough for ur usage.. in fact, this card can handle some light games and online games at low settings...



however, if u plan to watch HD video, i would suggest to go for a dedicated graphic card (eg Nvidia's GeForce), as the X3100 cannot hardware decode HD video while the GeForce can...|||That video will work just great for you. It isn't great but for what you plan to use it for will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment