Tuesday, April 3, 2012

How do I update my video Card Driver?

Help!

I am playing a game called second life and it goes really slowly because my video card drivers are out of date. have some sort of ATI video card driver. Can someone tell me where to go or give me a link?



Thanks!|||Download the freeware tool Everest Home Edition - use this to find out the name of your video driver - you can sometime be linked directly to the download site for your updated driver.



Or you could just go to the manufacturer's website of your pc and download the correct driver updates.|||Go to ATI's website and search for downloadable drivers. You may have to navigate through the website a little bit, but find your specific video card on their website and download the latest driver for it.|||Go to the ATI website and download them from there

No comments:

Post a Comment