Sunday, May 6, 2012

I need a driver for a screaming 3d video card for xp?

I need a xp driver for a screaming 3d video card. I can only find the one that runs on win 95.|||That video card is ancient, get a GeForce 7300 LE or something, they are like £5-£15 nowadays.|||If you'r going to watch just hd videos, then any low end card is best for you. In that case i'll suggest you to go with Ati radeon hd 5550 or similar of nvidia (this will able to run hd videos fluently at affordable price. But this is not for gaming, if you don't want to play high end games then it's ok). But if you are a casual gamer then i'll suggest you to go with radeon 5670/6670 or nvidia's 9600 gt/ 9800 gt, remember that these also not for very high end games. Otherwise any new Nvidia or radeon card will support videos fluently. Good luck.|||That is very old. Personally, I would not go with the 3D GPU. It is a waste of time given that 3D is a passing fad and that there really aren't all that many 3D softwares out there to make it worth the money. I would probably look into a nVidia Geforce GTX 570m. nVidia makes several models so pick the one that suits your needs. The 570m is truly screaming. I'm running two of them in my system with 3 GB of VRAM each which is total overkill. One would still be above most competition. nVidia also has really up to date drivers for their hardware and they do a pretty good job at keeping it that way. If you're going to be looking into any of the options that I have given here you may find the Geforce GTX 590 enticing. Avoid this GPU. It's performance is highly comparable to the 570 (in fact I think the 570 actually outperforms it) and the 590 gets really REALLY hot, and heat is the murderer of computer parts. Anyway, I hope you found this helpful. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment