Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How good does Battlefield 2 on pc run with a 256MB nVidia Geforce 7300LE video card?

Its the cheapest video card that comes with my computer. Will it run smoothly? or barely getting there.|||It doesn't take a GREAT graphics card to run it well, I'm an avid BF2 player, and I just recently got a new gateway computer, but its an athlon dual processor. The only drawback is the on board graphics card. Its about the same exact card as that and it runs well with the graphics on medium, and looks pretty decent. Although I would never recommend keeping an on board card to use. Tomorrow I am spending a tiny chunk of change (compared to most of the graphics cards today) $63 ATI - Radeon x 1050 256mb DDR card. I would suggest using ATI since most games are mainly tested with ATI.|||With 256 mb of video ram there shouldn't be any problems there. As long as the program doesn't bottleneck anywhere else ie ram or pcu you should be just fine. Some people run BF2 with 128mb video cards (not as well.)|||I assume it should just do the job.......but don't expect to use high quality settings....|||I would say, bf2 would not run very well with a 7300le.

I would look into getting a better videocard. I don't know your other system spec's, like cpu and system ram. Those can help make a difference also.



Here is a reference link also for ya.

http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showt…



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment